Crown offers online certificate and degree programs that parallel our on-campus experience with a flexibility that fits your schedule whether at home or anywhere in the world. Our faculty and proven, biblically centered curriculum will equip you with the high-quality training that will enable you to effectively serve Jesus Christ wherever He may lead you.
- Early Advantage Dual Enrollment – juniors and seniors can earn high school and college credits at the same time.
- Foundation for Christian Life Certificate (FCL) – in two semesters, students can acquire a functional knowledge of the Word of God which will equip them for a lifetime of fruitful Christian service no matter where God may lead them.
Seminary & graduate programs
- Master of Ministry (M.Min) – a systematic graduate-level study of the Scriptures, including basic theological disciplines, and the work of the local church for those actively engaged in Christian ministry.
- Master of Christian Education (M.C.E.) – a professional program designed for working educators who wish to pursue a graduate degree while serving in their current profession. Requires a five-day on-campus summer module course.
Getting started is simple and easy.
- Explore all of our online programs and find the option that is right for you.
- Click on the links to find program overviews, admission requirements, and tuition and fees.
- Finish by clicking on APPLY TODAY.
We are here to any questions you may have — just call Admissions @ 1-877-My-Crown.
How do online courses work?
- Our instructors interact with students outside the traditional classroom environment via the Internet, providing instruction, assistance, and feedback throughout the duration of the course.
- Each course is taught from a biblical worldview, and is in harmony with Crown’s statement of faith.
- All courses employ recognized online instructional strategies to present content, engage learners with peers and their instructor, and assess student outcomes.
- Courses are eight weeks in length (sixteen weeks for Early Advantage) and are available in six annual sessions – fall A & B, spring A & B, and summer A & B. All credits transfer directly into one of Crown’s on-campus degree programs.
- Each week students complete assigned coursework – including watching the instructor’s lectures, reading textbook assignments, completing tests, quizzes, and exams, submitting papers, and participating in discussion forums with your online classmates.
- You are not required to be online at the same time as your instructor or classmates – so you can fit your coursework around your schedule!
- Our courses are designed to the highest standards in online education and delivered using dedicated, secure servers using the Moodle learning management system, which can be accessed via any standard Internet connection.
- Major online reference resources are available to Crown Online students. The Askew Library is ready to serve the needs of online students as well.