Looking for answers?
Where can I find a great place to call home while attending college and building a foundation for my future?
Where can I find a place to make friends for a lifetime and discover God’s unique purpose for my life?
Where can I find a distinctive Christian college that holds the highest academic standards and still stands on the unchanging foundation of God’s Word?
Experience Crown for yourself
- Attend exciting and challenging classes
- Walk among the giants of our faith in the Christian Heritage Center
- Stay in the dormitories
- Join the President’s Hour chapel service
- Eat “all you can enjoy” meals in the dining hall
- Worship at Temple Baptist Church
- Jump into events in the Great Smoky Mountains
- Speak to our admissions advisors
- Dormitory lodging is available for students in grades 10-12 or high school graduates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Special College Days rates are available at area hotels for Crown guests.
- Only $30 per person – includes four “all you can enjoy” buffet meals, and admission to all activities.
- Free Crown t-shirts for all high school juniors and seniors and a personal gift for each guest.
Find solid answers…
- The School of Ministry has a 1-year Foundation certificate program that stands on its own or fits perfectly into outstanding 4-year pastoral, youth, missions, and music ministry programs.
- The School of Education includes elementary and secondary education programs that feature instruction in latest technology and educational methodology.
- The School of Business features a 2-year program in Office Management that leads into the 4-year Small Business and Entrepreneurship program.
- The School of Trades & Technology offers the finest trade education available in auto/diesel technology, HVAC, and cosmetology, with more programs on the way.
Guests arriving early
- Guests arriving on Wednesday can visit various Smoky Mountain venues at discounted rates for Thursday morning.
- Guests arriving on Wednesday are invited to attend the 7 pm mid-week service of Temple Baptist Church.
- Check-in will follow the evening service in the gymnasium on the church campus.
- A registration form must be received for each person (including sponsors/children/parents).
- Registration may be completed by calling 1-877 MY-CROWN.
- Check-in will begin at 2 pm on Thursday, March 29, at the front campus entrance.
- Guests are asked to abide by college dress guidelines on campus.
- Women: Modest dresses or skirts – no pants or jeans, please.
- Men: Casual pants and collared shirts – no shorts, please.
For more information, contact the admissions office @ 865.938.8186.