Looking for answers?
Where can I find a great place to call home while attending college and building a foundation for my future?
Where can I find a place to make life-long friends and discover God’s unique purpose for my life?
Where can I find a distinctive Christian college that holds the highest academic standards and still stands on the unchanging foundation of God’s Word?
Come Experience Crown for Yourself
- Build friendships with students and faculty
- Attend exciting and challenging college classes
- Tour the Christian Heritage Center
- Stay in the dormitories
- Join the President’s Hour chapel service
- Eat “all you can enjoy” meals in the dining hall
- Jump into events in the Great Smoky Mountains
- Speak to our admissions advisors
- Dormitory lodging is available for students in grades 9-12 or high school graduates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Special College Days rates are available at area hotels for Crown guests.
- Only $35 per person – includes four “all you can enjoy” buffet meals, and admission to all activities.
- Free Crown t-shirts for all registered guests.
Guests arriving early
- Guests arriving on Wednesday are invited to attend the Teens for Christ Youth Rally at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium at 7:00 pm.
- Check-in will follow the service at the front entrance of Crown College.
- Guests arriving on Wednesday can also attend some extra classes on campus Thursday morning.
- A registration form must be received for each person (including sponsors/children/parents).
- Registration may be completed online by clicking the “Register Now” link above.
- Check-in will begin at 1:00 pm on Thursday, March 28, at the front entrance of the college.
- The last event will be finished by 10:30 pm on Friday, March 29. Guests are welcome to stay in the dormitories until Saturday morning at 9:00 am.
- Guests are asked to abide by college dress guidelines on campus.
- Women: Modest dresses or skirts – no pants or jeans, please.
- Men: Casual pants and collared shirts – no shorts, please.
For more information, contact the admissions office @ 865.938.8186.