What are the dormitories like?
Our on-campus dormitories house full-time (12 credit hours or more) single students under age 23. Students living within a 50-mile radius of campus may live at home.

The dormitories are much like homes and are very comfortable. Each dormitory includes a kitchen, living room, laundry facilities, and multiple bathrooms. Each dormitory is supervised by a student Resident Assistant.

Dormitory students may request to room with a friend or family member. Requests must be submitted in writing as soon as possible to the Admissions Office for consideration.

Is housing available for married and older single students?

The Director of Commuter Student Ministries assists married students and students age 23 and older in locating off-campus housing. The greater Knoxville area is a reasonably priced housing market. Married couples can usually find housing in apartment complexes or subdivisions in the general campus area. A real estate professional familiar with our students’ needs can be recommended upon request. You can also search for available housing online at knoxnews.com.

Will the credits I have earned at another college or university transfer?

The Academic Dean and Registar will work with each student transferring to The Crown College of the Bible. Credits from other colleges and universities may be transferred into our programs of study and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.  The Crown College of the Bible is approved by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission to grant both undergraduate and graduate level degrees in approved programs.

Does Crown offer correspondence courses?
We do not offer traditional correspondence courses. However, we do offer selected courses online.  Visit our Online Programs page for a list of available online courses.

Students holding an undergraduate degree may enroll in the online Master of Ministry (M.Min.) program offered through Crown Seminary or the online Master of Christian Education (M.C.E.) program offered through Crown Graduate School. Click here for more information, or call 1.877.MY.CROWN.

What if I have special dietary needs?

Click here to ask Pioneer College Caterers’ registered dietitian, Judy Wegman. She is licensed by the State of Kansas and is available to answer your questions regarding dietary needs.